- Proactive Security and Privacy Monitoring for Modern Healthcare Networks
- Are You Truly ACA Compliant? Incorporating the Correct Public Records Data Into Your Workflow
- Transforming Health Care Information Management with Data Capture Technologies
- VMware View for Healthcare: Improve Clinician Workflow
- Palomar Health Choses EXTENSION's Alert Management Software Solution
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) will host an EHR usability workshop June 7 at the agency’s Gaithersburg, Md., campus. NIST said the free workshop will bring together personnel from industry, government, academia and the healthcare provider sector “to identify models and methods for collaborating to improve the usability of EHR systems.”
- What facets of usability should be measured?
- What measurement methods and protocols should be used?
- What are some of the challenges to rigorous measurement and how can they be addressed?
- How can measurement results stimulate a market and support improved usability?
The session format will be a combination of presentations, panels and interactive small group discussions.
Frank Irving blogs regularly at EHRWatch.com.