- Your Cloud in Healthcare - How to Use the Cloud to Achieve Greater Business Agility
- New World Order: Effectively Securing Healthcare Data Through Secure Information Exchanges
- Accelerate Healthcare Reform with Information Technology
- Palomar Health Choses EXTENSION's Alert Management Software Solution
- Case Study: Blood Systems Expands Remote Access Connectivity to Prepare for Disaster
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) will host an EHR usability workshop June 7 at the agency’s Gaithersburg, Md., campus. NIST said the free workshop will bring together personnel from industry, government, academia and the healthcare provider sector “to identify models and methods for collaborating to improve the usability of EHR systems.”
- What facets of usability should be measured?
- What measurement methods and protocols should be used?
- What are some of the challenges to rigorous measurement and how can they be addressed?
- How can measurement results stimulate a market and support improved usability?
The session format will be a combination of presentations, panels and interactive small group discussions.
Frank Irving blogs regularly at EHRWatch.com.