- Best Practices to Deploy ECM Technologies: Ensure Decisions are Made Based on all the Information, not a Portion of it
- Futureproofing Healthcare with Converged Medical Infrastructure
- Case Study: Blood Systems Expands Remote Access Connectivity to Prepare for Disaster
- Enhance PHI Data Safety & Compliance with Cloud-Based Workspaces
- VMware View for Healthcare: Improve Clinician Workflow
It’s official: Anyone interested in attending the 8th annual Government Health IT Conference and Exhibition can now register at the show’s site.
The conference will take place June 11-22, 2012, in the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center, Washington D.C.
For those interested in presenting at the show, the call for proposals will remain open until March 30. For more information please contact David Collins, senior director of professional development at HIMSS.
Newly-appointed federal CTO Todd Park was a keynote speaker at last year’s show, as was the national coordinator for health IT, Farzad Mostashari, MD, among others.
Here's a taste of what happened last year:
This year’s Government Health IT Conference and Exhibition promises to be even more exciting!