- Health Information Exchange Toolkit
- Taming Complexity: A New Solution for In-House Healthcare EDI
- Saving Lives Virtually – A Day in the Life of Today’s Physician
- The Power of User Virtualization: Meeting Meaningful Use, Optimizing IT and Clinical Productivity
- Enterprise-class API Patterns for Cloud & Mobile
It’s official: Anyone interested in attending the 8th annual Government Health IT Conference and Exhibition can now register at the show’s site.
The conference will take place June 11-22, 2012, in the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center, Washington D.C.
For those interested in presenting at the show, the call for proposals will remain open until March 30. For more information please contact David Collins, senior director of professional development at HIMSS.
Newly-appointed federal CTO Todd Park was a keynote speaker at last year’s show, as was the national coordinator for health IT, Farzad Mostashari, MD, among others.
Here's a taste of what happened last year:
This year’s Government Health IT Conference and Exhibition promises to be even more exciting!