- Realizing the Promise of Health Information Exchange
- Health Information Exchange Toolkit
- The State of EHR Adoption: On The Road to Improving Patient Safety
- The Power of User Virtualization: Meeting Meaningful Use, Optimizing IT and Clinical Productivity
- Best Practices for Monitoring Data Quality: Improve Database Effectiveness with Accurate Data
It’s official: Anyone interested in attending the 8th annual Government Health IT Conference and Exhibition can now register at the show’s site.
The conference will take place June 11-22, 2012, in the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center, Washington D.C.
For those interested in presenting at the show, the call for proposals will remain open until March 30. For more information please contact David Collins, senior director of professional development at HIMSS.
Newly-appointed federal CTO Todd Park was a keynote speaker at last year’s show, as was the national coordinator for health IT, Farzad Mostashari, MD, among others.
Here's a taste of what happened last year:
This year’s Government Health IT Conference and Exhibition promises to be even more exciting!