- The State of EHR Adoption: On The Road to Improving Patient Safety
- QualSight LASIK Achieves HIPAA Compliance After Attempted Hack
- Sizing Up Your Cloud Options - Is Now the Time?
- Palomar Health Choses EXTENSION's Alert Management Software Solution
- 5 Tips for Successful Patient Identity Management in Government Agencies
More than 30 percent of physicians use tablet devices, compared to 5 percent of U.S. consumers, according to results of a study released June 16 by QuantiaMD, a mobile/online physician community. QuantiaMD surveyed more than 3,700 physicians for the study.