- VMware View for Healthcare: Improve Clinician Workflow
- The State of EHR Adoption: On The Road to Improving Patient Safety
- Enhance PHI Data Safety & Compliance with Cloud-Based Workspaces
- Accelerate Healthcare Reform with Information Technology
- Saving Lives Virtually – A Day in the Life of Today’s Physician
More than 30 percent of physicians use tablet devices, compared to 5 percent of U.S. consumers, according to results of a study released June 16 by QuantiaMD, a mobile/online physician community. QuantiaMD surveyed more than 3,700 physicians for the study.