- Elevating Care Delivery with EHR Technology
- QualSight LASIK Achieves HIPAA Compliance After Attempted Hack
- Beyond the EHR: Seamlessly Connecting Nurses and Physicians Using an EHR-Extender (EHR-e)
- The State of EHR Adoption: On The Road to Improving Patient Safety
- Your Cloud in Healthcare - How to Use the Cloud to Achieve Greater Business Agility
More than 30 percent of physicians use tablet devices, compared to 5 percent of U.S. consumers, according to results of a study released June 16 by QuantiaMD, a mobile/online physician community. QuantiaMD surveyed more than 3,700 physicians for the study.