- Case Study: Blood Systems Expands Remote Access Connectivity to Prepare for Disaster
- Beyond the EHR: Seamlessly Connecting Nurses and Physicians Using an EHR-Extender (EHR-e)
- QualSight LASIK Achieves HIPAA Compliance After Attempted Hack
- 5 Tips for Successful Patient Identity Management in Government Agencies
- Accelerate Healthcare Reform with Information Technology
More than 30 percent of physicians use tablet devices, compared to 5 percent of U.S. consumers, according to results of a study released June 16 by QuantiaMD, a mobile/online physician community. QuantiaMD surveyed more than 3,700 physicians for the study.