- QualSight LASIK Achieves HIPAA Compliance After Attempted Hack
- Better Patient Care: Virtually There
- Case Study: Blood Systems Expands Remote Access Connectivity to Prepare for Disaster
- The State of EHR Adoption: On The Road to Improving Patient Safety
- Accelerate Healthcare Reform with Information Technology
More than 30 percent of physicians use tablet devices, compared to 5 percent of U.S. consumers, according to results of a study released June 16 by QuantiaMD, a mobile/online physician community. QuantiaMD surveyed more than 3,700 physicians for the study.