- John Halamka to hand out health IT report card at HIMSS16
- With CMS saying MU will change, did the program spawn or stifle innovation?
- What CMS chief Andy Slavitt said at J.P. Morgan
- EHNAC posts 2016 accreditation criteria
- MeHI awards $1.3M in EHR grants to behavioral health and long-term care facilities
- Elevating Care Delivery with EHR Technology
- Your Cloud in Healthcare - How to Use the Cloud to Achieve Greater Business Agility
- 5 Tips for Successful Patient Identity Management in Government Agencies
- Event Log Management & Compliance Best Practices: For Government & Healthcare Industry Sectors
- Accelerate Healthcare Reform with Information Technology
More than 30 percent of physicians use tablet devices, compared to 5 percent of U.S. consumers, according to results of a study released June 16 by QuantiaMD, a mobile/online physician community. QuantiaMD surveyed more than 3,700 physicians for the study.