- Better Patient Care: Virtually There
- New World Order: Effectively Securing Healthcare Data Through Secure Information Exchanges
- The Power of User Virtualization: Meeting Meaningful Use, Optimizing IT and Clinical Productivity
- Palomar Health Choses EXTENSION's Alert Management Software Solution
- 5 Tips for Successful Patient Identity Management in Government Agencies
More than 30 percent of physicians use tablet devices, compared to 5 percent of U.S. consumers, according to results of a study released June 16 by QuantiaMD, a mobile/online physician community. QuantiaMD surveyed more than 3,700 physicians for the study.