Explore cost-effective and collaborative strategies that enhance the quality of your long-term care plan for dual members.
Join leading health plans, government and community-based agencies, and healthcare innovators to discuss ground-breaking advancements in long-term care management for dual eligibles.
Through case studies and action-oriented sessions, this program will help you develop an integrated long-term care model that meets the needs of the diverse dual population while addressing concerns about long-term cost.
Be prepared to challenge your ideas about conventional care management, explore forward-thinking concepts, and walk away with tangible tools that you can apply right away in your long-term care plan.
Topics at a glance:
- The Future of Long-Term Care for Dual Eligibles
- Building Appropriate Long-Term Models of Care for Dual Eligibles
- Establishing a High Quality Managed LTSS Program
- Care Coordination for Duals within a Medicaid Managed Care Organization or Medical Home
- Utilizing Home and Community Based Service Waivers in Managed Care
- Working with, Managing, and Training Home and Community-Based Service Providers
- Targeting Impactable Members for Interventions to Reduce Hospitalization and Readmissions
- Streamlining Drug Management and Reconciliation
- Integrating Behavioral Health Management into your Long-Term Care Plan
- Special Considerations for Care Management and Coordination in the SNF or Nursing Home
- Assembling your Care Management Team
- Using Community Resources to Strengthen Care Coordination and Caregiver Capacity
Plus! Managing long-term care from within a state demonstration project
- Variations in Approaches to Care Coordination from a D-SNP and a Demo Project Perspective
- Winning the Contract: Preparation, Planning, and Delivery