- Beyond the EHR: Seamlessly Connecting Nurses and Physicians Using an EHR-Extender (EHR-e)
- 5 Tips for Successful Patient Identity Management in Government Agencies
- Better Patient Care: Virtually There
- The State of EHR Adoption: On The Road to Improving Patient Safety
- Enterprise-class API Patterns for Cloud & Mobile
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services will pay physicians four to eight weeks after they verify that they have satisfied conditions for meaningful use of electronic health records. That means that the soonest that CMS will issue incentives is in May.
Providers will not receive the incentive payments within that time frame, however, if they have not yet met the threshold of $24,000 for allowed charges in claims for covered services to Medicare beneficiaries during 2011, CMS said in an announcement April 28.