- Q&A: MeHI director looks at Massachusetts' HIE road ahead
- Blue Button app contest winners selected
- The political healthcare week that was on Twitter
- Top 9 fraud and abuse areas big data tools can target
- Big data and public health, part 2: Reducing unwarranted services
- CCA's 8 factors that will influence population health in 2012
- Could ICD-10 have as big a financial impact as the mortgage crisis? Yes. Here's why.
- 'Ready to lead,' Berwick announces run for Mass. governor
- Federal health officials call for new quality measurement framework
National Health IT Week comes on the heels of the political conventions and amid chatter here and there about healthcare. From Romney saying he liked parts of the ACA to the rise of Christian healthcare collectives to pondering the next health IT growth sector, here’s the healthcare week that was on Twitter:
New post - Electronic Health Records: Looking Past Skepticismhttp://lifesciencesnow.com/2012/09/14/electronic-health-records-looking-past-skepticism/ #EHR #NHITWeek @HIMSS@ONC_HealthIT
Fast Company @FastCompany
Find out when cryogenics, robot health care, & 3-D-printed synthetic organs will be hitting your doctor's office
Kathryn Scaglione @KathrynJScags
That awkward moment when Jon Stewart calls out Republicans in the House & Senate for voting AGAINST 9/11 1st responders getting health care.
Andrew Hart @hartpandrew
Christian healthcare collectives say they've seen a surge since Obamacare http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/christian-conservatives-flee-obamacare-for-collect @RosieGray
The obese a massive drain on ALL healthcare. Love what Bloomberg did in NY. We gave ppl freedom--and they can't handle it.
Fla. Gov. Rick Scott hates Obamacare so much he refused $40 million that could get disabled kids out of nursing homes
Oregon Coast Retire @OregonCstRetire
Thinking of retiring to the Oregon Coast? We have great health care. Read all about it in the Nov/Dec issue of Oregon Coast Magazine.