- Case Study: Blood Systems Expands Remote Access Connectivity to Prepare for Disaster
- Health Information Exchange Toolkit
- The Power of User Virtualization: Meeting Meaningful Use, Optimizing IT and Clinical Productivity
- Connect to Care Interactive Map: Public Sector Healthcare Innovation
- Your Cloud in Healthcare - How to Use the Cloud to Achieve Greater Business Agility
Dr. Farzad Mostashari, the newly minted national health IT coordinator, recently offered a snapshot of the near-term direction for the Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT as he saw it, steady on the current path but aware that "nothing stays still, and certainly not in health IT."