- Cruz, Clinton (barely) emerge as Iowa winners while ACA remains a bone of contention
- Clinton, Sanders debate single-payer but what does it mean?
- NJ Governor Chris Christie vetoes bill to tax nonprofit hospitals
- Will coming changes to MU bring the age of precision reimbursement?
- With CMS saying MU will change, did the program spawn or stifle innovation?
- Elevating Care Delivery with EHR Technology
- Your Cloud in Healthcare - How to Use the Cloud to Achieve Greater Business Agility
- HIE Interoperability case study: Health-e-cITi-NJ
- Case Study: Blood Systems Expands Remote Access Connectivity to Prepare for Disaster
- New World Order: Effectively Securing Healthcare Data Through Secure Information Exchanges
Dr. Farzad Mostashari, the newly minted national health IT coordinator, recently offered a snapshot of the near-term direction for the Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT as he saw it, steady on the current path but aware that "nothing stays still, and certainly not in health IT."