- Q&A: Mostashari on the innovations electronic data will spark
- Blumenthal brought disparate forces together to plot EHR adoption
- HIMSS lauds federal leaders, lawmakers with NHITweek awards
- Mostashari leaves policy designers final thoughts
- 3 quality, coordination lessons from the Beacons
- HIMSS suggests Stage 2 extension
- Can plagiarism detection tools catch EHR upcoding?
- At Health Datapalooza, Bush calls for more CMS data
- Federal health officials call for new quality measurement framework
- New World Order: Effectively Securing Healthcare Data Through Secure Information Exchanges
- HIPAA Compliant Hosting
- A Reference Architecture for Healthcare Benefit Exchange
- Saving Lives Virtually – A Day in the Life of Today’s Physician
- Your Cloud in Healthcare - How to Use the Cloud to Achieve Greater Business Agility
Dr. Farzad Mostashari, the newly minted national health IT coordinator, recently offered a snapshot of the near-term direction for the Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT as he saw it, steady on the current path but aware that "nothing stays still, and certainly not in health IT."