- Q&A: Mostashari on the innovations electronic data will spark
- Blumenthal brought disparate forces together to plot EHR adoption
- HIMSS lauds federal leaders, lawmakers with NHITweek awards
- Mostashari leaves policy designers final thoughts
- 3 quality, coordination lessons from the Beacons
- HIMSS suggests Stage 2 extension
- Can plagiarism detection tools catch EHR upcoding?
- At Health Datapalooza, Bush calls for more CMS data
- Federal health officials call for new quality measurement framework
- The State of EHR Adoption: On The Road to Improving Patient Safety
- Futureproofing Healthcare with Converged Medical Infrastructure
- Proactive Security and Privacy Monitoring for Modern Healthcare Networks
- Your Cloud in Healthcare - How to Use the Cloud to Achieve Greater Business Agility
- A Reference Architecture for Healthcare Benefit Exchange
Dr. Farzad Mostashari, the newly minted national health IT coordinator, recently offered a snapshot of the near-term direction for the Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT as he saw it, steady on the current path but aware that "nothing stays still, and certainly not in health IT."