- Your Cloud in Healthcare - How to Use the Cloud to Achieve Greater Business Agility
- The Need for Data Loss Prevention Now
- Realizing the Promise of Health Information Exchange
- New World Order: Effectively Securing Healthcare Data Through Secure Information Exchanges
- Easier Ways for PACS/RIS End Users to Manage Applications and Desktop Environments
Theof the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) is seeking members for a new workgroup focused on accountable care.
ONC officials say the HIT Policy Committee's Accountable Care Workgroup will be charged with making recommendations on howpolicies and programs can advance the evolution of a health IT infrastructure that helps providers to improve care and population health while reducing costs in accountable care models.
[See also: HHS CTO highlights ChenMed model]
The workgroup will focus on specific and high-priority areas, officials say, where programs and policies can shape the availability and use of health IT infrastructure necessary for accountable care organizations (ACOs) to realize the triple aim of improving the care of individuals, improving population health and reducing the per capita cost of care.
Nominees should have expertise in ACOs, health analytics, care coordination and/or long term care. Those interestesd in membership of this workgroup can register at ONC's Workgroup Application Database.
The deadline for applications is Feb. 15, 2013.