- U.S. Coast Guard pulls out of Epic EHR contract, forcing return to paper records
- ONC: 4 ways to make better EHR comparison shopping tools
- Senate Appropriations Committee approves funding for interoperable VA EHR, telemedicine, claims processing systems
- Medshpere, OpenVista EHR vendor, signs HHS interoperability pledge
- Health Data Exploration grants prove potential of personal health information
- Case Study: Blood Systems Expands Remote Access Connectivity to Prepare for Disaster
- Palomar Health Choses EXTENSION's Alert Management Software Solution
- HIE Interoperability case study: Health-e-cITi-NJ
- The Need for Data Loss Prevention Now
- New World Order: Effectively Securing Healthcare Data Through Secure Information Exchanges
The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) has launched its new Health IT Dashboard, offering an interactive trove of data related to grants programs, regional extension centers and other measures of health IT adoption.
Chock full of maps, charts and graphs, the dashboard presents comprehensive information about ONC innovation grant programs, and it offers detailed presentations of performance data for programs such as the Health IT Regional Extension Centers and Community College Consortia to Educate Health IT Professionals.
"The release of the Health IT Dashboard is a significant milestone and we are glad to welcome the website as a tool for delivering key data to ONC's stakeholders and the interested public," said Victor Lazzaro, ONC's performance officer and director for the Health IT Dashboard projects.
Recently upgraded, the Health IT Dashboard now includes more than 150 maps presenting ONC data at state, county, and grantee geographic boundaries, say officials.
Later in June, ONC researchers and the ONC State Health Information Exchange Program will publish an EHR and HIE dashboard including more state-level maps and data sets that describe trends in physician and hospital IT implementation
Access the ONC dashboard at dashboard.healthit.gov.