- Better Outcomes in Healthcare IT | Key Lessons from an IT Leader
- Proactive Security and Privacy Monitoring for Modern Healthcare Networks
- Realizing the Promise of Health Information Exchange
- Advanced Text Mining Improves Medicare Advantage Coding
- The Power of User Virtualization: Meeting Meaningful Use, Optimizing IT and Clinical Productivity
The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) has launched its new Health IT Dashboard, offering an interactive trove of data related to grants programs, regional extension centers and other measures of health IT adoption.
Chock full of maps, charts and graphs, the dashboard presents comprehensive information about ONC innovation grant programs, and it offers detailed presentations of performance data for programs such as the Health IT Regional Extension Centers and Community College Consortia to Educate Health IT Professionals.
"The release of the Health IT Dashboard is a significant milestone and we are glad to welcome the website as a tool for delivering key data to ONC's stakeholders and the interested public," said Victor Lazzaro, ONC's performance officer and director for the Health IT Dashboard projects.
Recently upgraded, the Health IT Dashboard now includes more than 150 maps presenting ONC data at state, county, and grantee geographic boundaries, say officials.
Later in June, ONC researchers and the ONC State Health Information Exchange Program will publish an EHR and HIE dashboard including more state-level maps and data sets that describe trends in physician and hospital IT implementation
Access the ONC dashboard at dashboard.healthit.gov.