- ACA at 3: HHS's regulatory balance
- CMS offers respite for HIPAA transaction standards
- Maine tops states for provider rate of EHRs, meaningful use
- 12 states file insurance exchange blueprints early
- 6 states receive $181M health insurance exchange funds
- Will health IT bipartisanship survive the elections?
- Why HAI health IT should fall under meaningful use
- Beacons garner $8.5 million for health IT
For the week ending September 21, here is the political healthcare week that was on Twitter:
Shocking Facts @Shocking__Facts
In Arizona, 2700 Wal-Mart workers are on Medicaid because it is impossible for them to afford healthcare.
Vincent Baker @lumpleygames
I work full time, own a small business, and pay income taxes, yet still believe that all of us are entitled to food, homes, & health care
As the healthcare debate ranges on, this 1964 letter from Steinbeck to his doctor rings truer than ever http://j.mp/QXXLco
Michelle Ray @GaltsGirl
You know what tapes I want? I want the tapes of the C-SPAN broadcasted healthcare debates. Anyone got those handy?
Reading all these articles on healthcare makes me realize the $700 billion dollars of waste are mostly fairly easy fixes.