- New World Order: Effectively Securing Healthcare Data Through Secure Information Exchanges
- Advanced Text Mining Improves Medicare Advantage Coding
- Event Log Management & Compliance Best Practices: For Government & Healthcare Industry Sectors
- Beyond the EHR: Seamlessly Connecting Nurses and Physicians Using an EHR-Extender (EHR-e)
- The Power of User Virtualization: Meeting Meaningful Use, Optimizing IT and Clinical Productivity
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) has been awarded a prime contract by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to provide full life-cycle operations, maintenance and enhancement services in support of the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Data Warehouse
[See also: How to hack a DoD Web site for $400.]
The single-award contract has a one-year base period of performance, five one-year options and a contract ceiling value of more than $15 million if all options are exercised. Work will be performed primarily in the National Capital Region.
The data warehouse was created to serve as the official repository of HRSA's data and to provide a single point of access to HRSA programmatic information, related health resources, demographic and statistical data for analyzing and reporting on HRSA activities.
It supports integrated reporting and mapping capabilities designed to make the data available to the broadest range of users, for the greatest range of purposes.
[Government Health IT feature: Mapping the future of NwHIN.]
Under the contract, SAIC will provide operations, maintenance and enhancement services in support of the warehouse, including full life-cycle support for all information technology systems.