- Q&A: MeHI director looks at Massachusetts' HIE road ahead
- Why HAI health IT should fall under meaningful use
- Will you thrive or just survive in the new HIX marketplace?
- Do patients even want digital health records?
- 5 states to watch as HIXs open
- Is healthcare on the cusp of Patient Portal 2.0?
- How much will the ACA disrupt healthcare?
- Beyond the EHR: Seamlessly Connecting Nurses and Physicians Using an EHR-Extender (EHR-e)
- Delivering the Future of Healthcare: Maintain Compliance, Improve Efficiency and Continuity of Care...Virtually Anywhere
- Ten Things to Ask Your SAAS Vendor Before Entering the Cloud
- Saving Lives Virtually – A Day in the Life of Today’s Physician
- Easier Ways for PACS/RIS End Users to Manage Applications and Desktop Environments
A year packed with healthcare innovation calls for a year-end event of equal significance. The mHealth Summit pre-conference event "Health 2.0 State of Change: Pioneers, Progress, and a 2013 Forecast" does just that, topping off the technological advances of 2012 with a few hours of forward-looking panels and product releases.
Health 2.0 takes place Sunday, Dec. 2, from 1–6 p.m. at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center.
Using two Health 2.0 market intelligence products – the Market Monitor and the soon-to-be-released Health 2.0 report – for its contextual backdrop, the event aims to capture business model innovation nd highlight the rapid rise of key Health 2.0 companies, among other aims. Furthermore, a miniaturized Launch! session will introduce attendees to the latest gadgets set to enter the healthcare arena in the coming year.
Featured panels include:
- Scanning and Understanding the Healthcare Innovation Landscape: What you missed in 2012 and want to know about 2013
- Care Delivery Transformed by Technology
- Payment Reform and Transparency: Tools for Financial Management and Decision-making
- Becoming a Magnet for Developers – The New Dimension of Competitive Differentiation for Health Care Data Connectivity Platforms
The panels will be moderated by Health 2.0 representatives, with specific showcases including product demos from StartUp Health, Beyond Lucid Technologies, Physicians Interactive, Phytel, Truveris, mHealthCoach, Aetna, Imprivata, AT&T and several others.
Two panels will highlight groundbreaking innovations in care delivery, big data and transparency. Additionally, each panel will conclude with a session on how to become a magnet for the developer community, an increasingly important professional asset, especially as users demand applications that run over multiple "unplatforms."
Health 2.0 attendees will learn about the major trends in product innovation across multiple application platforms, see more than 10 rapid-fire product demos and gain insight into how to work with and develop an ecosystem of developers.
This event requires a $250 registration fee in addition to the required mHealth Summit registration. Lunch and coffee break opportunities will be provided to all those who register.