- Easier Ways for PACS/RIS End Users to Manage Applications and Desktop Environments
- Delivering Service at the Point of Partnership
- QualSight LASIK Achieves HIPAA Compliance After Attempted Hack
- New World Order: Effectively Securing Healthcare Data Through Secure Information Exchanges
- Sizing Up Your Cloud Options - Is Now the Time?
In this week's podcast: Government Health IT Editor Tom Sullivan talks with IDC Health Insights group vice president Scott Lundstrom about why to expect a HIX delay, reasons other than money states are still resisting, and why he views the HIX model wherein the federal government funds the project for a limited time as a “tiger trap” for states.
Also, a look at Maine HealthInfoNet's plans for a statewide clinical data warehouse. As executive director Dev Culver says, it's an attempt to test the effectiveness of mining both clinical and claims data and giving providers cost, quality and patient outcomes analysis all in one view.