- Sizing Up Your Cloud Options - Is Now the Time?
- Best Practices for Monitoring Data Quality: Improve Database Effectiveness with Accurate Data
- The Need for Data Loss Prevention Now
- Connect to Care Interactive Map: Public Sector Healthcare Innovation
- New World Order: Effectively Securing Healthcare Data Through Secure Information Exchanges
In this week's podcast: Government Health IT Editor Tom Sullivan talks with IDC Health Insights group vice president Scott Lundstrom about why to expect a HIX delay, reasons other than money states are still resisting, and why he views the HIX model wherein the federal government funds the project for a limited time as a “tiger trap” for states.
Also, a look at Maine HealthInfoNet's plans for a statewide clinical data warehouse. As executive director Dev Culver says, it's an attempt to test the effectiveness of mining both clinical and claims data and giving providers cost, quality and patient outcomes analysis all in one view.