- Advanced Text Mining Improves Medicare Advantage Coding
- A Reference Architecture for Healthcare Benefit Exchange
- Managed Care for Medicaid - Assess, Implement, and Administer
- New World Order: Effectively Securing Healthcare Data Through Secure Information Exchanges
- Eight Million ACA Sign-ups and Counting - Now What?
Senior Editor Mary Mosquera was in the Supreme Court for Day 3 of ACA oral arguments, and tells Editor Tom Sullivan about the sessions on severability, which could become the most important aspect of the hearings, and Medicaid, where movie stars made rather unlikely appearances. [Related: Inside the court day 2, the individual mandate hearings.]