- Managed Care for Medicaid - Assess, Implement, and Administer
- A Reference Architecture for Healthcare Benefit Exchange
- Identifying the Enemies Within Your Healthcare Corridors: Who's Really In Your Systems?
- Case Study: Blood Systems Expands Remote Access Connectivity to Prepare for Disaster
- Event Log Management & Compliance Best Practices: For Government & Healthcare Industry Sectors
Senior Editor Mary Mosquera was in the Supreme Court for Day 3 of ACA oral arguments, and tells Editor Tom Sullivan about the sessions on severability, which could become the most important aspect of the hearings, and Medicaid, where movie stars made rather unlikely appearances. [Related: Inside the court day 2, the individual mandate hearings.]