- The State of EHR Adoption: On The Road to Improving Patient Safety
- New World Order: Effectively Securing Healthcare Data Through Secure Information Exchanges
- Store and Organize All Types of Healthcare Data on a Single Information Infrastructure
- Securing Mobile Devices in the Business Environment
- Better Patient Care: Virtually There
In this podcast, Government Health IT editor Tom Sullivan considers the new landscape being created by the omnibus HIPAA rule, with HIPAA and meaningful use potentially forming a new protected health information security baseline, and discusses some the remaining HIPAA ambiguities with attorney Bob Belfort, from the law firm Manatt, Phelps & Phillips.