- The State of EHR Adoption: On The Road to Improving Patient Safety
- Medical Imaging in the Cloud
- The Power of User Virtualization: Meeting Meaningful Use, Optimizing IT and Clinical Productivity
- Easier Ways for PACS/RIS End Users to Manage Applications and Desktop Environments
- Palomar Health Choses EXTENSION's Alert Management Software Solution
In this podcast, Government Health IT editor Tom Sullivan considers the new landscape being created by the omnibus HIPAA rule, with HIPAA and meaningful use potentially forming a new protected health information security baseline, and discusses some the remaining HIPAA ambiguities with attorney Bob Belfort, from the law firm Manatt, Phelps & Phillips.