- Ten Things to Ask Your SAAS Vendor Before Entering the Cloud
- Palomar Health Choses EXTENSION's Alert Management Software Solution
- Better Patient Care: Virtually There
- Easier Ways for PACS/RIS End Users to Manage Applications and Desktop Environments
- The Power of User Virtualization: Meeting Meaningful Use, Optimizing IT and Clinical Productivity
In this podcast, Government Health IT editor Tom Sullivan considers the new landscape being created by the omnibus HIPAA rule, with HIPAA and meaningful use potentially forming a new protected health information security baseline, and discusses some the remaining HIPAA ambiguities with attorney Bob Belfort, from the law firm Manatt, Phelps & Phillips.