- A Roadmap for BYOD Adoption
- The State of EHR Adoption: On The Road to Improving Patient Safety
- New World Order: Effectively Securing Healthcare Data Through Secure Information Exchanges
- Better Patient Care: Virtually There
- Case Study: Blood Systems Expands Remote Access Connectivity to Prepare for Disaster
In this podcast, Government Health IT editor Tom Sullivan considers the new landscape being created by the omnibus HIPAA rule, with HIPAA and meaningful use potentially forming a new protected health information security baseline, and discusses some the remaining HIPAA ambiguities with attorney Bob Belfort, from the law firm Manatt, Phelps & Phillips.