- The Power of User Virtualization: Meeting Meaningful Use, Optimizing IT and Clinical Productivity
- New World Order: Effectively Securing Healthcare Data Through Secure Information Exchanges
- Securing Mobile Devices in the Business Environment
- Beyond the EHR: Seamlessly Connecting Nurses and Physicians Using an EHR-Extender (EHR-e)
- Event Log Management & Compliance Best Practices: For Government & Healthcare Industry Sectors
In this podcast, Government Health IT editor Tom Sullivan considers the new landscape being created by the omnibus HIPAA rule, with HIPAA and meaningful use potentially forming a new protected health information security baseline, and discusses some the remaining HIPAA ambiguities with attorney Bob Belfort, from the law firm Manatt, Phelps & Phillips.