- Securing Mobile Devices in the Business Environment
- A Roadmap for BYOD Adoption
- Connect to Care Interactive Map: Public Sector Healthcare Innovation
- Event Log Management & Compliance Best Practices: For Government & Healthcare Industry Sectors
- Store and Organize All Types of Healthcare Data on a Single Information Infrastructure
In this podcast, Government Health IT editor Tom Sullivan considers the new landscape being created by the omnibus HIPAA rule, with HIPAA and meaningful use potentially forming a new protected health information security baseline, and discusses some the remaining HIPAA ambiguities with attorney Bob Belfort, from the law firm Manatt, Phelps & Phillips.