- Store and Organize All Types of Healthcare Data on a Single Information Infrastructure
- A Roadmap for BYOD Adoption
- Event Log Management & Compliance Best Practices: For Government & Healthcare Industry Sectors
- Securing Mobile Devices in the Business Environment
- Palomar Health Choses EXTENSION's Alert Management Software Solution
In this podcast, Government Health IT editor Tom Sullivan considers the new landscape being created by the omnibus HIPAA rule, with HIPAA and meaningful use potentially forming a new protected health information security baseline, and discusses some the remaining HIPAA ambiguities with attorney Bob Belfort, from the law firm Manatt, Phelps & Phillips.