- Q&A: On remaining ambiguities in the final HIPAA rule
- Q&A: On the delicate dance of data breach notification
- Q&A: Mostashari talks team-based care, testifying in front of Congress and basketball
- An ACO amid 'moral struggle'
- Q&A: OSEHRA CEO Seong Mun on iEHR, future of open source
- 3 questions with...an HHSentrepreneur
- Big Data tying knots in HIT workforce
- Q&A: HHS CTO Bryan Sivak on disrupting government culture
- Q&A: Part 2 with 3M's Richard Averill on ICD-10 politics, timing
- Q&A: Why the U.S. actually needs those crazy ICD-10 codes
- Better Patient Care: Virtually There
- Connect to Care Interactive Map: Public Sector Healthcare Innovation
- Ten Things to Ask Your SAAS Vendor Before Entering the Cloud
- Securing Mobile Devices in the Business Environment
- Event Log Management & Compliance Best Practices: For Government & Healthcare Industry Sectors
In this podcast, Government Health IT editor Tom Sullivan considers the new landscape being created by the omnibus HIPAA rule, with HIPAA and meaningful use potentially forming a new protected health information security baseline, and discusses some the remaining HIPAA ambiguities with attorney Bob Belfort, from the law firm Manatt, Phelps & Phillips.