- The Power of User Virtualization: Meeting Meaningful Use, Optimizing IT and Clinical Productivity
- Managed Care for Medicaid - Assess, Implement, and Administer
- Beyond the EHR: Seamlessly Connecting Nurses and Physicians Using an EHR-Extender (EHR-e)
- A Reference Architecture for Healthcare Benefit Exchange
- New World Order: Effectively Securing Healthcare Data Through Secure Information Exchanges
Senior Editor Mary Mosquera was in the Supreme Court for all four oral arguments and shares with Editor Tom Sullivan her insights about what the justices might be thinking about the individual mandate, Medicaid expansion, and the broader Affordable Care Act. Also, listen to Mary's reports from Inside SCOTUS: Day 1 on the Anti-Injuncton Act, Day 2 the individual mandate, and Day 3 on severability and Medicaid.