- How HHS grant is helping Portland Community Health Center
- The very partisan political strategy around men's reproductive health
- CMS' 5 ways ACA will save Medicare $200 billion
- Georgia: On ACA and the assisted suicide surprise
- HHS retrieves $4B in healthcare fraud
- OIG to CMS: Oversight gaps heighten medical device fraud
- Weighing Berwick's top 5 accomplishments at CMS
In the new episode of Political Malpractice, Healthcare Finance News Managing Editor Stephanie Bouchard discusses the twists and turns that led to female politicians proposing legislation concerning men's reproductive health, the chances of if passing, and what political intentions lie beneath.