- ONC: 4 ways to make better EHR comparison shopping tools
- Medshpere, OpenVista EHR vendor, signs HHS interoperability pledge
- AHIMA kicks off petition drive to get White House to move on national patient identifier
- AHIMA unveils patient engagement tools for HIM pros
- Poll: Which trends dominated the HIMSS16 conversation?
- Your Cloud in Healthcare - How to Use the Cloud to Achieve Greater Business Agility
- New World Order: Effectively Securing Healthcare Data Through Secure Information Exchanges
- QualSight LASIK Achieves HIPAA Compliance After Attempted Hack
- Advanced Text Mining Improves Medicare Advantage Coding
- HIPAA Compliant Hosting
In this episode of the Political Malpractice podcast, Senior Editor Mary Mosquera discusses legislative wrangling inhibiting health insurance exchanges and looks at some states that are making tangible progress anyway.
Play in a new window.