- Industry News - This section contains most of our national policy, government and market-wide news.
- Hospitals and IDNs - News about hospital projects, issues and research can be found here.
- Physician Practices and Ambulatory Care - Targeted news for the practice-based physician and IT worker.
- Payers - Here's our news on reimbursement, insurance, consumerism and Medicare and Medicaid issues.
- Vendors - New products, business news and vendor contracts are in this section.
Topics - Use these topics to find news and resources specific to your interests.
- electronic medical records
- new products
- security solutions
- mobile computing
- wireless solutions
Issues - An online version of our monthly print issue can be found here, complete with all eConnect resources. This is also a comprehensive index of our back issues of the print edition of Healthcare IT News.
Resource Central - This is the home of all our industry knowledge resources, including Web seminars, white papers, and research-based videos and podcasts.
Blog - This collection of blogs includes content syndicated from throughout the healthcare IT blogosphere as well as our own exclusive blogs from our featured bloggers.
Events - A comprehensive, searchable list of healthcare IT events can be found here.
Jobs - Search for job listings, post job openings, upload your resume and find many other healthcare IT employment resources at our own Healthcare IT Job Spot.
About - Information about Healthcare IT News and MedTech Publishing's award-winning staff and management.
Subscribe - Visit this page to register a user account for our site and subscribe to our print issue and newsletters.
Advertise - Information for advertisers interested in opportunities on HealthcareITNews.com.
Newsletters - This page provides information about our award-winning editorial newsletters, including subscription links.
RSS - A full list of our RSS feeds and instructions on how to start using them today.
Whitelisting Instructions - This page provides step-by-step instructions on how to add our newsletters to your "safe senders" list to ensure timely and proper delivery.