- Your Cloud in Healthcare - How to Use the Cloud to Achieve Greater Business Agility
- Connect to Care Interactive Map: Public Sector Healthcare Innovation
- Palomar Health Choses EXTENSION's Alert Management Software Solution
- Case Study: Blood Systems Expands Remote Access Connectivity to Prepare for Disaster
- Enterprise-class API Patterns for Cloud & Mobile
The Office of the National Coordinator is already starting to design the third phase of meaningful use — with a dual focus on functionality and healthcare outcomes.
At ONC’s Health IT Policy Committee meeting this month — the last for outgoing national coordinator Farzad Mostashari, MD — the Meaningful Use Workgroup, chaired by the Palo Alto Medical Foundation’s Paul Tang, MD, presented a few priorities that have emerged from recent discussions.
The intent the workgroup set is “translating desired health outcomes into meaningful use functionality,” or connecting through goals.
Here are the six ideas laid out thus far:
5. Affordable Care
Podcast: Farzad's Farewell